Wednesday, May 29, 2013

About Today: Movies, Books, Music: The Stuff of Summer

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
Oh, great. Lists of wonderful things I'll never have time for.

The Comedies of 2013
Breaking news to show how popular I am: just last week, Will Ferrell was filming his movie just a block from my home! Apparently his blue leisure suit was strutting all over the block. Anyway, long story short: Will and I are buddies.
Search Related Topics:  hangover 3  anchorman 2  kick ass 2

Best Books for the Beach
Mrs. Bob goes through books like I go through pizza, beer and then more pizza. Which is why her IQ (and my cholesterol) is so high. What are you reading this summer?
Search Related Topics:  beach reading  romance novels  mystery novels

Watermelon Slim Returns
I'm not exactly sure why I've been getting into the Blues lately. Currently nothing in my life is getting me down other than a back-breaking mortgage payment. "Oh, lawdy, how I ended up on the wrong side of compounding interest..." Watermelon Slim sings the Blues.

Sailing on the Seas
This just in: some people like to do things outside during the summer. I don't know...doesn't sound safe to me. I'll just stay inside where I can keep my feet in a bucket of ice water while I change light bulbs. Is sailing fun?
Search Related Topics:  sailboat safety  boating safety 

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Keep Your Thighs From Chafing in Hot Weather
What's the Latest on Paleo Diets?
Feel Free to Skip These Ten Barbell Exercises
Can Acupuncture Boost Fertility?
What Foods Can I Eat To Increase My Supply Of Breast Milk?
Keep Up With Your Friends in Summer

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment