Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Abid Beli

Abid Beli


Five best practices for growing your community and keeping it engaged.

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 07:37 AM PDT

1. Add Value Constant marketing pitches don't resonate well on social networks. Make sure the content you share educates, entertains or otherwise adds value to your community's experience. 2. Use Visuals Whenever it's possible, use a picture to communicate your message. Visuals are easily digestible and may prompt more click-throughs. Experiment with videos, which you can also embed directly into your online posts. Try to keep videos no longer than a minute. 3. Acknowledge When people interact with your brand through a post, comment or tweet, acknowledge them with a response. This demonstrates to potential customers that you value feedback. If comments are negative, respond and do what you can to remedy the situation. Take the conversation offline if necessary. ...

The post Five best practices for growing your community and keeping it engaged. appeared first on Abid Beli.

How online payments are picking up momentum

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 07:27 AM PDT

I asked to ALLAH…

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 06:58 AM PDT

I asked ALLAH to take away my habit. ALLAH said, No. It is not for me to take away, But for you to give it up.. I asked ALLAH to make my handicaped child whole. ALLAH said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary. I asked ALLAH to grant me patience. ALLAH said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; It isn’t granted, it is learned. I asked ALLAH to give me happiness. ALLAH said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you. I asked ALLAH to spare me pain. ALLAH said, No. Suffering draws you apart from Worldly cares And brings you closer to me. I asked ALLAH to make my spirit grow. ALLAH ...

The post I asked to ALLAH… appeared first on Abid Beli.

No comments:

Post a Comment