Monday, June 17, 2013

About Today: EW! Why Is My Body Doing That?

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
My body does unspeakable things sometimes. Unspeakable unless, that is, you have a newsletter with which to tell everyone.

Why We Barf
Here's a true story: in the winter I trim my mustache really short because if I get a vomity flu I don't begin revomiting from the smell.
Search Related Topics:  illnesses  medical symptoms  pregnancy

Why Do I Have Diarrhea?
Thanks to a weak stomach and an interolerance for diary, I've easily spent 28% of my waking hours on the hopper.

Is This a Rash?
Search Related Topics:  first aid pictures  medical symptoms 

Who Snatched My Body?
I'll have you know, I used to be 6'4" and weigh 180. While I haven't exactly swapped those figures, I do feel 1'8" and have at least 64 more pounds behind me.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant!
A Totally Gen-X Retirement
What Is the Overjustification Effect?
Iranians Elect "Moderate" President
When a Buddy Turns Into a Boss
10 Worst Plants to Grow in Your Yard

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment