Thursday, June 6, 2013

About Today: Unusual Ways to Die

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
I tried to come up with unusual ways to die, but I kept falling back on the tried and true falling-off-a-cliff-because-my-ACME-rocket-overshot-the-cliff scenario. Danged roadrunner.

Death By Moose
Luckily, Lisa, our Guide to Hiking, was not attacked by this moose. There are a lot of ways I don't want to die, and Moose Stomping is now near the top of the list.

How Many People Have Died From Lightning?
Except in videos, I have never seen a lightning bolt strike the ground. And I'm totally fine with that. But not everyone has been so lucky.
Search Related Topics:  types of clouds  clouds  ask-a-weather-expert

Most Unusual Weapons in Movies
Out of all the ones listed, Jackie Chan's method wins for most innovative.
Search Related Topics:  shoot em up  bourne identity  no country for old men

Can You Die of a Broken Heart?
I'm not saying you can't, but if this can't kill me, maybe nothing can. You know, I bet you thought I was going to link to this. I flipped a coin...
Search Related Topics:  treating heart failure  heart failure 

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Can You Negotiate Safer Sex?
How and When Is Credit Card Interest Charged?
Investigating The Okinawan Diet
What Happened to the World's Fattest Dachshund?
Get Lean and Get in Shape with Effective Workouts
Protect the Flowers in Your Garden With Burlap

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment