Wednesday, June 26, 2013

About Today: Who's That Puppy in the Window?

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
Seriously. Who's that puppy in the window? I think it just called me chubsywubsy.

Animals + Hot Car = You Should Know Better
Before I put on my wisenheimer hat, please let me offer my yearly PSA on animals: don't take your pet somewhere and leave it in the car. Leave your pet home... Anywhere but the car.

Farm Animal Rescue
I think I've said this before, but if I had to butcher the animals, we'd all be eating potatoes, carrots, broccoli and corn. Not lima beans, though. What's up with those things? Everyone would call me No-Butcher Bob.

Should Dogs Be Used for Search and Rescue?
Should they be? Look, if I'm lost, send a dog to look for me. I don't care if it's a Saint Bernard or a Chihuahua with a Ring Ding around its collar. Just get me home!
Search Related Topics:  dogs  working animals  police

Funniest Animal Videos of 2012
The two best are "Henri, Paw de Deux" and "Ruidoso Bear Rescue Mission." You might have others, however. Which ones did you like best?
Search Related Topics:  animals  viral videos  youtube

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
In Defense of Lighter Fluid
The Link Between Migraines and Obesity
Baking Soda + Vinegar In EQUATION FORM!
Is Rheumatoid Arthritis a Fatal Disease?
Use Milk to Control Powdery Mildew on Plants?
Should Diabetics Use Artificial Sweeteners?

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment