Friday, June 21, 2013

About Today: Why Don't I Have Any Friends?

If you can't see this email, click here

About


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
I wondered why I didn't have any friends. So I asked people that know me, commute with me, live with me, pass me by on the street, have sold me coffee, or work with me. Other than those folks, no one can explain it to me.

Seriously, Where Are The Friends?
It's not so much that I don't have any friends. It's just I get outranked by "I'm tired" or "I just wanna clean my gutters." Maybe they really don't like me?
Search Related Topics:  no friends  making friends  meeting new people

Reasons You Don't Have Any Couples Friends
You either hate the husband or the wife, right? So when I do find a couple where both are awesome, I assume they are robots. And they're going to get me.
Search Related Topics:  couple friends  double dates  making friends

When Friends Exclude You
My friends are so lame they schedule their vacations at the same time so we can't all go together. Unless... WAIT A MINUTE!

Are You Desperate for Friends?
I have so few friends that I have to take Mr. Peterson with me everywhere I go. Which wouldn't be so bad, but when we go to pick up chicks, he just eats them. Bad, Mr. Peterson, bad!
Search Related Topics:  good friends  no friends  keeping friendships strong

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Make These Origami Paper Flowers
Front Walkway Inspirations
Do I Need to Report a Car Accident to the DMV?
Funny Jokes about the NSA Spy Scandal
We Drive the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Quick Slow Cooker Meatballs

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment